The Senior HR Advisor is responsible for the delivery of the operational HR requirements of the site, ensuring that professional HR support, guidance and advice is given for employee relations, people development, resourcing and reward activities in line with company policies and procedures.
|§ Support the implementation of a site people plan to improve site performance.|
§ Deliver high quality employee relations case management in line with company policy and procedures i.e. investigations, disciplinaries, grievances, appeals, probationary reviews, absence management etc.
§ Deliver day to day operational support and guidance to managers for employee relations, development, resourcing and reward in line with company practice and procedure, ensuring legislative compliance.
§ Support the delivery of all HR projects to drive timely execution within budget and within company policy and procedures.
§ Co-ordinate the planning and successful delivery of all operational change management projects (i.e. shift changes, departmental restructures etc).
§ Ensure robust contract management process in place ensuring legislative compliance.
§ Facilitate effective communications across site via coffee shops to engage and inform employees on changes.
§ Ensure HR representation at daily Tier 2 operational meetings.
§ Support the ethical agenda to ensure site achieves and maintains the targeted level of accreditation through customer/legal auditing processes (i.e. Sedex,Agency Audits).
§ Manage site weekly HR KPI completion and analyse trends and focused activity.
§ Conduct regular employee transport audits to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Generalist HR experience covering all aspects of HR management
- Ideally CIPD qualified (Level 5) or working towards and/or can demonstrate in depth understanding of best practice HR tools & strategies
- A track record of success ideally gained in a fast paced, cost conscious and customer focused business environment
- Experience to managing complex ER issues
- Good relationship and rapport building skills with internal and external contacts at any level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate technical HR information clearly and concisely
- Sound current knowledge of UK employment legislation regarding employment, e.g. collective agreements, dismissal and discrimination