Security Officer – Days
Bernard Matthews has an exciting opportunity within our Security Department at Great Witchingham, Norwich for a Security Officer.
Working 06:30 – 18:30 12 hour shifts on a 4 on 4 off rota basis.
As a security officer you will be responsible for:
- Vehicle control
- Telephone monitoring
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Ensuring relevant procedures are carried out
- Accurate report writing
- Comply and assist with security and H&S policies
- Communication and organisational skills
- Fluent in English
- Basic computer skills
- An SIA License is preferred but not essential
- Own transport is essential due to shift pattern
- Flexible in working hours for training requirements where needed.
The role will be in the form of 12 hour shifts from 06:30am-18:30pm working four days on four days off on a rotating shift pattern.
Driving Licence is essential due to site location and hours