We are looking for 2 Production Administrators to work at our Great Witchingham Site.
- Consolidation of hourly production counts by area and department.
- Daily registers for all areas and completion of hours report.
- Transfer downgrade data to reports.
- Close out all daily exceptions in conjunction with site managers.
- Manage and input all overtime pre-approvals to ensure no payments are made outside of this process.
- Monitor and challenge T&A activities and highlight any issues which require further investigation (i.e. working time breaches, overtime issues, irregular absence patterns etc).
- Sort and distribute pay slips to managers for distribution on a weekly basis.
- General administration for the operations management team including overtime, grade changes, step ups etc.
- To cover for other Operations Administrator in their absence and undertake agreed tasks associated with this role.
- To undertake any such additional duties as may be reasonably required.
- Support the Operations team on ad hoc tasks as and when required.
Key skills & experience:
- Able to organise own workload
- High attention to detail
- Positive approach to work
- Ability to take ownership of queries or issues
- Ability to recognise potential challenges/issues for customers or suppliers
If you are interested in these positions please apply online or send your CV