Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the Bernard Matthews’ ‘Make Mealtimes Fun’ competition:
1. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only.
2. There is one prize comprising a new 16GB iPad and vouchers for a year’s supply of Bernard Matthews’ products up to a value of £120.
3. No cash alternative will be offered.
4. To enter, participants should simply click on the following link
– and upload the picture of their entry together with the information requested. This is the only way to enter the competition and no entries may be submitted by any other means, whether by post or otherwise.
5. Participants may enter as many times as they wish and each ‘foodscape’ will be counted as a separate entry.
6. Each entry must use at least one Bernard Matthews’ product or it is not valid.
7. The start date of the competition is the 26th January 2015 and the closing date is the 6th April 2015. All entries must have been received by 17:00 GMT on that date.
8. Bernard Matthews accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, which are not submitted on time or which are unable to be sent due to connection, website, internet or technical issues or for any other reasons beyond its control.
9. Entries will be judged by a team at Bernard Matthews before a final winner is selected by Carl Warner.
10. The winner will be notified via email within 4 weeks of the closing date. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner, subject to delivery details being provided by the winner, within 30 days of the closing date.
12. The name and county of the winner will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Bernard Matthews Limited within 6 weeks of the closing date.
13. If for any reason any part of the prize can no longer be provided, Bernard Matthews reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same value.
14. Entries will become the property of Bernard Matthews which shall be entitled to use any entries as it choses in its absolute discretion.
15. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity for Bernard Matthews and agrees to participate if so requested.
16. Bernard Matthews reserves the right to remove an entry that is threatening, abusive, harassing or invasive of a person’s privacy; is sexist, racist, profane, blasphemous, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory and/or offensive; promotes violence or advocates, condones or assists any unlawful act; describes violent intentions towards other people or organisations; is pornographic; sexually explicit, obscene or lewd; is used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent the participant’s identity.
17. The promoter is Bernard Matthews Limited, Great Witchingham Hall, Great Witchingham, Norwich, Norfolk NR9 5QD.